Friday, November 19, 2010

Notes

I took apart and re-assembled the over-large chapter with the Enoch stuff from the '07 NaNo. Originally, it was all Carey's pov, all at once, and it was just freaking huge. So, part became the just-posted Adir bit (with only a few slight additions and new bits). Another part became the just-posted Luce bit - I added a beginning and ending, and took out a middle chunk, which will be in tomorrow's Meres bit. I decided soon after finishing that year that Azal ought to be involved in all this, and so he will be. Adir/Carey could nooot have cared less, and so, they are removed when convenient. ;) I think it'll be a smidge less overwhelming now than it was before.. at least I hope so!

(And no, I didn't count any previously-written stuff in my wordcount. I even failed to count some things I wrote into the old sections, to make up for the couple of half-sentences I smuggled into the new sections. I'm a good lil NaNo'er.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment