Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Note - language

Fifteen minutes of googling and some quick studying got me to the Japanese. I am really not sure it's correct - it should translate to "Girl will play the koto", in a polite form. Verb conjugation seems simple enough, that should be correct, but I'm not entirely sure how he would have referred to her, aaand the sentence structure is snagged from another sample sentence, and I'm not entirely certain how the articles work in it. But I think it's correct enough - I'll consult Tom's two semesters worth of Japanese class later. ;p

ed: From what Tom recalls, I was actually pretty close. If anything, I could probably have left out the noun, but, I'm not entirely certain on that. Still - I suspect Veri is too lazy to bother with every nuance of a language, the way Azal would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment